Got the know-how?
Single Path wants you.
Join our team of insightful and creative problem-solvers.
Single Path is growing rapidly, and we’re looking for energetic, experienced individuals to become part of our team. Interested candidates should e-mail resumes to [email protected].
Single Path is looking for a Project Manager who is highly motivated, driven to succeed, well organized, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Candidate must also be comfortable working with both the executive and technical levels of customer organizations. Experience in a broad area and range of technology offerings. Cisco Project and/or Carrier Services sales experience is preferred. Experience working in a high technology and networking industry and knowledge of voice solutions and data networks is a plus, but will train.
- Demonstrated organization skills with a track record of meeting target timelines
- Great multitasking skills
- Detail oriented
- Group facilitation, mediation, and conflict resolution skills
- Skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a team environment
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret project needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions
Experience of 1+ year(s) in a position dealing with technology. The successful candidate will have experience in telecommunications (traditional PBX and/or VoIP) and/or data networking products.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for pre/post sale technical support on converged Cisco voice and data network solutions. Knowledge of a broad range and area of technology offerings. The engineer will have complete accountability for the associated deliverables and technical integrity of any given customer solution.
- Design technology networking solutions that solve customer business issues
- Accompany sales executives on face-to-face customer meetings
- Analyze and document client requirements
- Perform detailed network analysis in order to make recommendations
- Provide input and support for the proposal creation process
- Account for costs associated with a proposed solution
- Produce statements of work
- Earn certifications necessary for company specialization requirements
- Implement Cisco voice and data solutions
- Support existing client base of Cisco voice and data customers
- Provide technical advice to project team members, customers and sales executives
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Science or related field.
Cisco (CCNA, CCDP, CCNP, CIPT, DQOS, CVOICE, IPTT, EVODD, CRS), Microsoft (MCSE)
Experience of 2+ years in technical pre/post sales for a networking, consulting or telecommunications organization. Voice, video and data convergence experience highly desired.
- LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, routing, switching and IP telephony skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated individual with energy, initiative and a very proactive approach to his/her work
- Team player with multitasking ability and a desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to travel locally within the Illinois and Wisconsin regions
Single Path is looking for a full-time sales professional who is highly motivated, driven to succeed, well organized, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Candidate must also be comfortable selling to both the executive and technical levels of customer organizations. Broad area and range of technology offerings sales experience is preferred. Experience selling in a high-technology and networking industry and knowledge of LAN and/or WAN networks is a plus, but will train.
- Demonstrated new business sales skills with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Experience in using ROI tools and financial modeling as a part of your sales process
- Successful negotiator with C-level decision-makers
- Clear, concise communication skills, solid business sense, and presentation skills
- Experience selling communication (voice, data, VoIP) products and solutions
Experience of 3+ years in an outside sales position, with a documented ability to achieve new business development revenue objectives. The successful candidate will have experience in telecommunications and/or data networking products. Candidate will have experience in presenting technical and financial ROI solutions to C-level end-user prospects.
Back to top
Single Path is adding a new Support Engineer to our team. The position is for our Lombard, IL, office and will require local travel only. The support engineer’s main responsibility will be to provide Level 1-3 remote support to customers onsite or remotely depending on the situation.
- Work hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- High-tech, hands-on experience in various systems
- Fast-growing company – great opportunity for growth and professional development Responsibilities
- Provide tech support to customers through on-site visits, phone, and web
- Use Internal Team Members, Vendor Support, Online Research and troubleshooting to resolve Level 1-3 issues related to Windows PCs, MS Exchange e-mail, Cisco Route/Switch/Firewall, Cisco Wireless LAN and Cisco VoIP phone systems
Requirements (Must Have)
- Self-motivated, organized and willing to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making ability.
- Able to communicate with proficient, intermediate, and novice users.
- Cisco CCNA is required – additional Cisco Certifications are preferred
- Strong knowledge of and hands-on experience with Microsoft Windows Server operating systems (2003/2008 and SBS 2003/2008/2011)
- Strong knowledge of and hands-on experience with Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems (XP/Windows 7)
- Strong knowledge of and hands-on experience with firewall and security technology (Cisco ASA and SonicWALL preferred)
- Strong knowledge of and hands-on experience with Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010
- Strong knowledge of and hands-on experience with Active Directory
- Experience with supporting mobile devices – Android, iPhone/iPad, Blackberry
- MCP required but higher Microsoft certifications preferred
- Must have the ability to prioritize work assignments and give attention to detail
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Must have own reliable transportation
Nice to Have
- Experience administering Cisco WLAN and Cisco VoIP is a plus
- Prior customer service or help desk experience is preferred
- Prior Cisco Value-Added Reseller experience is a plus but not necessary
Technology Support Specialist
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the day-to-day functions of using technology including, but not limited to,
network, e-mail, and various software systems
- Support of Macintosh (macOS and macOS server) and Windows (Desktop/Server) operating systems, iOS devices (iPads, iPods), Google Console, including knowledge for VMware
- Ability to deploy software using Network/Server/MDM based software installation
- Knowledge and Support of Workgroup Manager, Open Directory, Active Directory, and Google Console
- Installation of all new desktop computers, servers, and computer related equipment (printers and other peripherals)
- Installation and troubleshoot use of interactive teaching solutions (boards & projectors)
- Repair and replace non-functioning computer equipment
- Create, maintain and update all required computer images
- Maintain and upgrade networking equipment as required
- Install and support of software and updates as necessary
- Maintaining software license compliance records
- Support telephone system issues as necessary and facilitating repair requests
- Maintain appropriate physical security and control on all computer assets
- Maintain inventory records of all equipment (purchases, placements, repairs and final dispositions)
- Maintain a working knowledge of all computer-related equipment in order to facilitate timely troubleshooting and repairs
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Ability to read and communicate effectively with employees
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions provided in either written, diagram or oral form
- Work involves walking, talking, hearing, using hands to handle, feel or operate objects or controls, and reaching with hands and arms
- Vision abilities required include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
- May be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 60 pounds
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Technology or related field or equivalent experience desired
- Minimum two-year experience in computer hardware and software installation and maintenance desired
- This position requires the ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels of staff
Salary $32k – 35k/year, based on experience